Tuesday, December 22, 2009

nothing special...

salam....

nothing too special to share here...i feel a bit gloomy...hmmmm....
recently at my office, i heard too many "things" that can make me not happy, plus my job...
the environment will be change soon..just wait & see...
hope our new lady boss will be much2 better...or a little bit better....i still can accept la....kira syukur lagi tuhhh...hehehe...malas la nak cerita pasal kerja...rubbish..damn it!

back to my life, last weekend....became father & mother to my daughter & son...hubby away:(....
but on sunday hubby's home...so itu budak2 banyak happy owhhh...bawa pegi jalan2 & makan2...hehehe...weekend punye mknn sure yg sedap2...i ate nasi goreng thai but can eat half plate...too oily for me, so tolak tepi...fews sips of kuah laksa swk my hubby punye..boleh la...

am still worried too much bout my weight loss...grrrrr....nothing change to good result...alih2 tis morning naik mendadak pulak...doh2...i really don like. Bukan main beriya aku berdiet.....but result suck!!!!....

I must do something...so today I jadi malas nak taip my menu here...just tulis on my note book...tunggu ada mood nak tulis nanti. Coz I need to change my daily menu & my daily routine to lose that fatty away and away...i really hate this....arrghhhh...!!!!.....

I nak seru all my spirit to become more though & comited on this diet plan...please lahh...!

here some pic taken last weekend..or last week...


nahh...cuba teka di mana?



aku yang tension



acara tarik menarik pulak dah...budak kecik tak nak mengalah



si kakak yg pandai acting tah ape2...huwaaaa...sudah la tu

No comments: