Wednesday, December 9, 2009

...yEaR 2008...

okay sambungan....nearly lunch time so I take few minutes to keep on nag here..hehehe...lumrah manusia, saya still rasa bersalah coz dah lama sgt tak post new entry and update anything about me...kekeke..now dah masa tebus balik ok! End year of 2007 am being busy with my life, my pregnancy during tat time, my work became so terrible coz tat company had financial problem...so I have no idea to continue writing on tis blog...at first I told myself to HOLD it...but after few times, I forgot already. See...betapa teruk nya saya:(

At the same time, my hubby also had problem at his work coz tat company totally bankrupt and all their staff being jobless..include my hubby:(..both of us really had a bad luck tat time, but have to redha la right?...Luckily my hubby had his part time job tat's doing his own business, so he just carry on and we kept survive till now:)...kekeke...but...haaa....now everythings change..wait, i will tell bout it later.... Before this am already noticed sumting smell fishy in my company....but just ignore and take becareful action...such as attended few spa intreview's, kept on eyeing others job...but during tat time I didn't expect anything...itulah kan kuasa Allah, kita hanya manusia biasa tak pernah tahu apa akan berlaku dan kena sentiasa beringat ada hikmah di atas apa telah berlaku sama ada baik @ buruk....cecece...muhasabah diri pulak...hahaha...early 2008 I received good news, i've got job from spa...ALHAMDULILLAH....really speechless when my cousin call me and informed me about that. Huhhhh...lega:) Immediately i wrote resigned letter and my boss have to terima kenyataan tat am leaving...hehehe..berakhir episod saya menjadi kuli batak di kompeni cina...setelah sekian lama menghamba kan diri, berkorban masa dan tenaga...atlast i've got govt.job, even its not suit my qualification...but am satisfied. Can u imagine, am working without no guaranteed with several company for almost 5 years....kena herdik, kena potong gaji, kena peras...dikerah bekerja umpama tiada esok lagi...haaaa...syukur sangat... ....

and yet, its really BIG rezeki given by GOD when am pregnant my 2nd child....after that i have to report duty at kL and dugaan dtg lagi due to my posting was at penang tat time....huuumaiiih...am pregnant 6 months, ang have to travel up to utara?...owhhhh....but (betapa byk but laaa..) after discussion and etc. I d posting ke Kch, Swk till now....heeee...alhamdulillah again.... my work?..as a social worker...but d tempat kan d HQ...will be busy sometimes...relax sometimes...always on mode berjaga2 coz kerja di HQ kan..dekat ngan director...so faham2 sajalah:) Last year pernah terfikir nak sambung blogging, but asyik tergendala, ada2 saja halangan...sampai kan terlupa my password. Till yesterday evening, suddenly am thinking that am really need my own journal to monitor my diet journey, to share bout everything in my life and suka-suki jaaa....hehehe...

Now..ourlife become better and better...my hubby also got govt job early this year. Alhamdullilah again....syukur sangat dengan apa yang kami ada setakat ini, my eldest doter dah masuk kinddy (5 years old) tis year. Now tengah duduk rumah, kan cuti sekolah:)...si adik pun dah membesar dan sihat alhamdulillah walaupun badan halus jeee....akibat terlampau aktif punya budak...hehehe...nanti2 saya akan upload gmbr terbaru budak berdua itewww... so...tats all my reason why am lost on my own blog thus far....now Insyallah i will keep on writting about anything plus about my diet journey which i've been dieting for almost one year...hehehe...in healty life style ok...and calling for Kak Sha and Sis Polin...yeahh..guru's of dieting...kekeke...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bila dah nemu blog nya pun ya nang xda nak molah keja lain la...hmmmmmmm............ -a.g

kHuZaiMAh said...

hehehe..be sporting lah a.g...dah puas I stress last week...netok nak refresh lok:)